CROSSING CARNIVAL'2016 May 2020 Dogenzaka Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Cancelled
DetailsTime : 12:30 OPEN / 13:00 START
Venue : TBA
Address : Dogenzaka Shibuya-ku Tokyo
State : Tokyo
Zip : 150-0043
Phone : 03-3444-6751
Contact Website : http://crossingcarnival.com
[Notice of cancellation]
“CROSSING CARNIVAL’20”, which was scheduled to appear at Satoko Shibata inFIRE on May 16 (Sat), will be canceled to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infections. We deeply apologize for this decision as a result of putting the safety of visitors first. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
All purchased tickets will be refunded. Please check below for refund details. Please keep your paper and e-tickets in a safe place, as they will be required for refund.
Refund period: 4/10(Fri) – 5/17(Sun)
* Only LINE TICKET will be refunded from 4/24 (Fri) to 5/17 (Sun).
Refund method: In each play guide purchased
* Please note that refunds cannot be made at the venue on the day of the performance.
* Please note that refunds are not available for tickets with stubs separated.
* Please note that we cannot accept applications after the application period.
* We cannot respond to lost tickets.
[Inquiries regarding this matter] SMASH +81-3-3444-6751 https://smash-jpn.com
● Customers who purchased at Ticket PIA
The procedure differs depending on the ticket collection method.
Please confirm your payment method and proceed to the explanation page of the applicable refund method from the following URL.
[Contact us] Ticket PIA +81-570-02-9111(10:00~18:00)
● Customers who purchased LAWSON ticket
Refunds will be made directly at your LAWSON or MINISTOP store.
Please come to the store with your unused tickets.
* Customers who have received the delivery will be refunded at the nearest LAWSON store.
[Contact us] LAWSON ticket +81-570-000-777(10:00~18:00)
● Customers who purchased with e+ (eplus) and SMASH FRIENDS
・ For SEVEN-ELEVEN / FamilyMart recipients, please complete the refund procedure at the store where you received the payment.
・ For delivery delivery, please send the ticket to eplus by specific record mail.
・ For details, see the chart below.
Cancel refund method check chart https://eplus.jp/refund1/
[Contact us] eplus +81-570-06-9911(10:00~18:00) https://eplus.jp/qa/
● Customers who purchased at LINE TICKET
The refund method will be announced on the LINE talk in the account of “LINE TICKET info”.
The “LINE ticket info” account is the account that the customer who has purchased and distributed the LINE ticket is always following. Customers purchasing with LINE TICKET, please be careful not to delete your LINE account regardless of whether a ticket has been issued.
[Contact us] The official LINE account has an inquiry form.
CROSSING CARNIVAL’20 Official HP : http://crossingcarnival.com